Invited Talks: On the theme "Human Computer Interface" by eminent Scientists or Engineers
Quiz Competition: Based on general Engineering Knowledge
Poster Presentation: Based on the theme "Human Computer Interface"
Research-Paper Presentation: Broadly on any topics listed
The quiz competition is open for all the engineering students studying in various engineering colleges in Kerala. Questions will be based on general engineering knowledge and skills.
Click below link for Online Registration
Only one team can register from a college (Authorization letter from the head of the institute, in the supplied format, has to be produced at the time of registration).
There can be only three members per team.
The event will be held on 13th January 2018.
Registration can be done from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm on the day of the event at the venue.
A screening test will be at 12.30 pm on the same day.
Five teams will be shortlisted for the final round.
Authors eligible for participating in the poster presentation contest will be selected from the papers submitted for research paper presentation. Selected authors will be intimated by email
TRACKS FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
1. Internet of things
3. Basic Engineering Sciences
4. Engineering applications in Biotechnology
5. Biochemical and bioprocess engineering
7. Innovations in Bio-Medical Engineering
8. Control and Instrumentation
9. Power systems and smart grids
10. Developments in Computer Applications
11. Embedded Systems and VLSI Technology
12. Energy Technologies
13. Fluid and Thermal Engineering
14. Image processing applications
15. Innovations in Civil Engineering
16. Modern Construction Materials and Practices
17. Power Electronics and Drives
18. Signal Processing and Communication
19. Artificial intelligence in Engineering
20. Trends in Computer and Information Technology
Extended Abstract Submission
Extended abstracts not more than 500 words shall be submitted in the format given here. Click here for paper submission
Intimation to Candidates
Authors of selected papers will be intimated via mail
Submission of full paper
Submission details will be communicated over mail. Papers should be submitted in the camera ready paper format given here.